Terms and Conditions
General Terms and Conditions
- By registering for SSE Reward, or applying for a SSE Reward offer, you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- If you have opted in, we will send you emails about advanced ticket purchases, upcoming acts and events, exclusive customers and staff rewards from companies in the SSE Reward. If you no longer want to receive these emails you can unsubscribe using the unsubscribe link in any SSE Reward email we send you. Your information will be treated in accordance with Our Privacy Notice.
- We will use your registration details to validate your account number as this is open to customers only.
- The SSE Reward service is open to all SSE Airtricity customers and staff.
- Only existing SSE Airtricity customers and staff can get access to purchase tickets for The SSE Arena, Belfast up to 48 hours in advance of general release. This is subject to availability.
- The number of tickets available for customers and staff to purchase is set out by the concert promoter.
- If you stop being a SSE Airtricity customer or staff we have the right to remove your access to purchase tickets for The SSE Arena, Belfast via the SSE Reward service.
- We reserve the right to make any changes to the SSE Reward service or to discontinue any aspect or feature of the service without notice.
- We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. By continuing to use the SSE Reward service you will be deemed to have accepted the varied terms and conditions which will be posted here.
- Any use of SSE Reward service is entirely at your own risk and in no event shall we be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages including without limitation loss of income, data or other information as a result of the use of SSE Reward service.
- We'll not be responsible if your application for a SSE Reward offer is incomplete, lost, delayed or not received.
- Tickets are supplied by Ticketmaster The SSE Arena, Belfast. Applications to purchase tickets should be made via the SSE Reward site. We are not responsible for and do not accept any liability, either express or implied in respect of such tickets. Ticketmaster’s, standard purchase policy applies to all ticket purchases.
- You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of any Ticketmaster products and services or what you access through SSE Reward. We shall not be held responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or services available from Ticketmaster. Any dealings between you and Ticketmaster via SSE Reward, including payment for and delivery of products, services and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are made between you and Ticketmaster. Therefore, we are not responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as the result of any such dealings.
- We accept no liability or responsibility for any of Ticketmaster’s bookings, products and services. Ticketmaster will be supplying products and services to you on their own standard terms and conditions.
- We have the right to remove your access to purchase tickets for The SSE Arena, Belfast via the SSE Reward service at any time.
- Venue Terms and Conditions - Entrance to an event is subject to the standard conditions of entry specified by the venue.
- Ticketmaster and our decision as to ticket allocations is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Applications and ticket purchases not complying with these terms and conditions will be invalid.
- Ticket suppliers are subject to change by SSE Group and may include other ticket promoters. These terms and conditions are governed by Republic of Ireland Law and you and we submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
Reward Offers & Discounts Terms and Conditions
This is a promotional campaign from SSE Airtricity (the “Promotion”). The Promotion will run from September 2018. Please refer to specific Offer & Discount Terms & Conditions. The Promotion is managed by WIN | WIN (PO Box 9653 Dublin), (the “Promoter”) a third-party rewards company, in conjunction with SSE Airtricity.
By participating in this Promotion, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Upon qualification for this promotion, each user receives an SSE Airtricity e-mail with link and code to the Liberty Gestures website. On this website the user will be presented with a range of offers & discounts to choose from. The user selects an offer or discount from those available. The chosen offer or discount will generate a code for you to use in redeeming the promoted offer.
- E-Vouchers: The Offer or Discount you select will generate an automatic E-Voucher, please follow its specific guidelines. Specific terms and conditions will apply to each Offer or Discount and will be outlined on each voucher.
- If using the code via an online mechanic, you simply enter the promotional code when prompted as part of the online payment process. This will then apply your discount.
- Please always refer back to ‘SSE Reward main website for full details of the promotion. You are required to have your unique SSE Airtricity Log-In code to access the site.
- You will receive your e-Voucher automatically after selecting your Offer or Discount choice.
- If you do not receive your Offer or Discount code automatically please contact the Win Win’s support team on low call number 0818 240 086 within 7 days after selecting your Offer or Discount to have your code re-issued. Any notifications outside of this window will not enable re-issuing of your code.
- Please follow the online promotion instructions thoroughly to ensure you redeem the correct Offer or Discount. No substitutes or alternatives will be available.
- Vouchers are non-transferable.
- Each voucher has an expiry date and must be used before this expiry date.
- Breach of these terms and conditions will result in disqualification from the promotion. The decision of the Promoter in this matter will be final.
- The Promoter and SSE Airtricity will not be liable, either severally or jointly, or have any responsibility, for lost or stolen vouchers.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend, suspend or terminate the Promotion at any time. The promoter does not accept any responsibility or liability whatsoever for:
- any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem in any network, system server, provider, delivery service or otherwise which may result in email information being lost or recorded whereby waive any claim whatsoever for any losses, costs, damages and expenses arising from such problems.
- Injury or damage to the participant upon delivery or use of their prize.
- Participating partner offers will frequently rotate in order to keep site content fresh and updated. Offer or Discounts can be removed and/or replaced by participating Suppliers.
- Please keep a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference.